Baby Davy: a 3D ultrasound of our baby at only 12 weeks! Technology is amazing...

Baby Davy: a 3D ultrasound of our baby at only 12 weeks!  Technology is amazing...

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Getting Bigger...

It seems that in the past week I've really turned a corner. I'm not quite in the 3rd trimester as I have two more weeks to go, but I can't believe how big I'm getting and how I am beginning to slow down with all the things I used to be able to do quickly. Today when I was in town, 3 different women asked me when I was due!!! People are finally starting to assume that I'm pregnant and not just fat! Haha! I have to admit, I am enjoying the extra bit of attention. It is hard to believe that I still have three more months of this condition before we get to meet "Baby Davy" face to face. I am loving every minute of it however. It is a most amazing miracle to realize there is a real human being growing in there- a human being with a body, a soul, a personality, unique features, a sense of humor, likes and dislikes, and even a vocation! I often wonder: am I carrying a future priest or nun? A future mom or dad? Dan and I pray for Baby every day that he or she will grow strong and healthy and become the man or woman God is calling him/her to be! We can't wait to find out!

1 comment:

  1. I like your attitude. Keep it. When people ask you when the baby's due, it's a good thing. :)

    ReplyDelete