Baby Davy: a 3D ultrasound of our baby at only 12 weeks! Technology is amazing...

Baby Davy: a 3D ultrasound of our baby at only 12 weeks!  Technology is amazing...

Saturday, April 10, 2010

New House and Feeling Good!

Well, there's not a whole lot to report on Baby Davy. I'm just about 33 weeks- that means hopefully no more than 7 weeks to go, that is if Baby arrives on time. :) We are so excited and grateful to God for providing us a really great house to live in! We finally found a home we like, and our move in date is May 3. We're keeping our fingers crossed that Baby doesn't decide to come early! We really don't want to be in the process of moving while I'm starting to go into labor!

As far as info on the house, it's a newly renovated and very well maintained 3 bedroom house on a quiet street in a nice part of town. I especially am in love with the kitchen- new hardwood floors, gas stove, REALLY nice dishwasher... These are luxuries in New Zealand and we are very blessed to have them! There's a small terraced rose/vegetable garden in the back yard and the entire property is fenced in so it will be easy to play with Baby outside. Here's a link so you can see some pictures: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=282419234

I'm feeling fine and still have lots of energy! My iron level was found to be running low and for a while I did start feeling very tired. My midwife put me on iron supplements and now I've got all this energy and don't know what to do with it all! At this rate, I could start nesting early with all this energy to use! Ha!

1 comment:

  1. The link is expired already, but it sounds really nice! I'm really happy for you guys and I'm glad your energy is up. Hopefully you stay energetic after bringing the baby home. :)

    ReplyDelete